morning grrrrrr

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
there you go....
IMG_3047.JPG

another lie from a pos salesman..have no love for salesmen lying sacks of sh!t...

got a call at 10;05 hey the installer cannt make today, can they come out monday...?
no!!!!! we will be having cabinets and plumping done all day, we need the vinyl down before then...!!!!!!!
okay i will pull another crew off and come out between 1-2 and get started finish up on sat....
oookay....
11 am......
the pos called back they are going to by tied up the rest of the day.. i promise they will be there tomorrow all day if need be...
now cooper this has been the 4th time that you have put us off,,,his mouth opened and sh!t come out...just so you know i have used 2 of my personal days that's 400 out of my pocket and vacation time that i can not recoup plus we boarded our dogs for the day 75.00
also i have pulled my old water heater, we have no hot water till you get out here so i can install the new one!!!!!
IMG_3048.JPG

sorry about all the confusion im mad too....
thinking to myself ..bullsh!t okay ....hanged up

i will say this glad i pulled the old water heater,after draining it disconnected it and carried it outside, some water started to come out the bottom..think it was ready to burst and floor again...
so made the best of the day measured and cut quarter round to go around inside the hot water closet floor once the vinyl is put down......

so we will see if they come tomorrow or not........
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

i will say this glad i pulled the old water heater,after draining it disconnected it and carried it outside, some water started to come out the bottom..think it was ready to burst and floor again...
so made the best of the day measured and cut quarter round to go around inside the hot water closet floor once the vinyl is put down......

flood pan and drain i hope too?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
it is unacceptable..what i find amusing about this 5 month saga are the on going excuses. it just shows the lack of class contractors/salesmen have... it sure has been a learning experience for us.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
there you go....
View attachment 30444
another lie from a pos salesman..have no love for salesmen lying sacks of sh!t...

got a call at 10;05 hey the installer cannt make today, can they come out monday...?
no!!!!! we will be having cabinets and plumping done all day, we need the vinyl down before then...!!!!!!!
okay i will pull another crew off and come out between 1-2 and get started finish up on sat....
oookay....
11 am......
the pos called back they are going to by tied up the rest of the day.. i promise they will be there tomorrow all day if need be...
now cooper this has been the 4th time that you have put us off,,,his mouth opened and sh!t come out...just so you know i have used 2 of my personal days that's 400 out of my pocket and vacation time that i can not recoup plus we boarded our dogs for the day 75.00
also i have pulled my old water heater, we have no hot water till you get out here so i can install the new one!!!!!
View attachment 30445

sorry about all the confusion im mad too....
thinking to myself ..bullsh!t okay ....hanged up

so we will see if they come tomorrow or not........
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:somad I would make sure to give the BBB a NEGATIVE review of those clowns. :he Sorry things are not falling into place for you. I will cross fingers and toes they show up Saturday. :fl

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let's hope no big issues come up while installing. What a mess you have had!

oh yes we have had the mother of a cluster, even after the cabinets go in monday we still have to choose what type of mouldings we are putting down on the floor and corners. pick out stain for them.
dw has not picked out knobs to put on the cabinet doors yet.

so yes the insurance part will be done we will be up and running, just the little things we what to do for the finishing touches..