morning grrrrrr

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish I wish I lived close enough to go shopping with the wife. ;) I love choosing colors and knobs, etc.... after all I do have a degree in Interior Design!!!! :cool: (Do not look in my home! ) LOL

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
it's in........check that off the list....
boy that sure looks great cant wait till the lower cabinets go in monday..
IMG_3053.JPG
IMG_3058 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3054.JPG
IMG_3056.JPG

the only problem was the new water heater yes it fits but the newer ones are insulated more...so when we do the plumping will be able to move yo the left and use the existing hole in the floor...
IMG_3052.JPG

otherwise...we are so happy :weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
convinced dw that now is the time to paint the pantry while we are disfuncional. we went to lowes and picked out the paint for the floor trim and a gallon of white for pantry and new floor registers ....
once home painted the trim 3 coats, once dried did the little side area where the freezer and pantry cabinet go...
IMG_3066[1].JPG

it's a nice light chocolate....dw likes the way it complements the yellow and the wood of the vinyl.. the flash does not do the yellow justice...
IMG_3060.JPG

while the rim was drying taped the papered the pantry floor..
IMG_3069[1].JPG

and painted the upper portion
IMG_3070[1].JPG

dw helped moving the freezer and pantry cabinet into place...
IMG_3071.JPG

both agreed that was enough for today... during next week we can move everything on the shelfs in the pantry to store them in the pantry cabinet so we can remove the shelving in there and paint... and then put everything back up and put everything back in there...

then we can put everything back into the cabinet that's scattered throughout my room....