morning grrrrrr

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks WONDERFUL!!!!!
A few years ago I painted my den a soft, buttery yellow and the utility room red on 2 walls and grey on the other 2. Recently I realized that as you walk in you see: bright, clean walls... then warm welcoming walls... then WHITE WHITE WHITE since you can see most of the rest of the house from the door between the utility and den.
I love your kitchen's new look and I'm thinking that it's time to extend some color onto MY white walls. From soft yellow to bright yellow might be nice.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks WONDERFUL!!!!!
A few years ago I painted my den a soft, buttery yellow and the utility room red on 2 walls and grey on the other 2. Recently I realized that as you walk in you see: bright, clean walls... then warm welcoming walls... then WHITE WHITE WHITE since you can see most of the rest of the house from the door between the utility and den.
I love your kitchen's new look and I'm thinking that it's time to extend some color onto MY white walls. From soft yellow to bright yellow might be nice.

yes the white walls in the rest of the house are not quite white anymore, so repainting is on our list...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
pantry done....check that off.....
dw and i painted the pantry yesterday
IMG_3108[1].JPG

completed this morning..
IMG_3113[1].JPG

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
glued and nailed the red oak plywood panels to ends of the cabinets....check that off the list
those panels match the cabinets nicely..... forgot the filler for the nail holes oh well we are not sealing the cabinets this weekend plus still need to get a trim to go between the cabinets above the kitchen window.
IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG

hung the new led dining room light fixture.....off the list it goes.
IMG_3111.JPG

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
will you install some crown up on top of the cabinets to the ceiling?

that's a project for down the road, we are tossed up between removing or painting over the popcorn ceiling throughout the house....either way it will be easier to do before putting up the crown....

Last edited:

Latest posts