morning grrrrrr

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I painted over my ceiling, some of the popcorn came off. It has just enough now. You can broom the ceiling to knock some off before you paint.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
with dw motivation she put everything back in the pantry...xoxoxoxoxoxxo still going to need a map to find where everything is....
IMG_3119[1].JPG

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I helped a friend take it off all her ceilings. We used a tank sprayer to wet it down, then scraped it off. Everything was protected with plastic. It went pretty fast and wasn't as horrible as I anticipated. Not bad at all actually.

Of course that was 20 some years ago and like childbirth I may only remember the highlights, haha.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
today is our first true meal in a fully functional kitchen, we are doing a thanksgiving meal. dw reminded me about the 12 heater registers that needed to be replaced....did them as the turkey is slowly cooking in the oven...
check them off the list...
IMG_3120[1].JPG

the row just got shorter .....yippee

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
What? no pictures of your first meal?

thats funny... picture this.
turkey was grand ,we tried a pretzel bread dressing it had a great flavor but a bit soggy , dirty mash potatoes, gravy, deviled eggs, after 2 big plates asked hows that frozen dutch apple pie coming.. we both laughed....

Latest posts