morning grrrrrr

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cash is King. When a pipe burst in our ceiling and flooded the house, it was December. We had the whole house replumPed :rainbowflower in pex pipe. Being December, there wasn't a whole lot of plumPing :rainbowflower going on and he was hungry. We paid cash, got a fantastic price.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
while typing away about camp sunshine the flooring person called.....:lol::lol: what a day i'm having

hey cooper your crew is all health and ready to install my floor tomorrow?
i ran into a problem he went to the hospital this morning ! can we do your floor monday?

okay knock off 25.00
dang your a hard negotiator....

so now down to 625.00 for the laundry room floor...love it

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
dw and i went down to lowes and ordered the w/d set .. of course nobody there, pushed the help button waited waited and a older couple came over and told me that he was in back finding a washer for them.. okay we started to chit chat after 10 mins the man said boy it must be buried back there, of course you know me ..well you two are a shifty looking couple...we all look at each other had a grand laugh... they had a floor in their kitchen as well, oh lord we had a great time exchanging stories....

anyway the lowes person came with their washer, you need help?
yes sir
okay i will be right back..
tic toc tic toc he finally showed up
what can i do for you?
handed a paper with all the lowes item numbers and description ..i would like to order this and have it delivered...

wow somebody knows exactly what they want i wish more people did this...... he entered all the info wow you just saved 342.00 and you get free delivery...

thinking to myself...no sh!t thats why i'm ordering them...:he ...thats great news!!!!!
we can deliver them monday..

nope having the floor replaced hows Wednesday?
yup we can do that...

so with everything d/w, hoses, dryer duct, cord came out to 1,031.34

after paying for that we did a little more shopping there. picked up some trim to finish behind the w/d area , paint for the trim....

hopefully tuesday the led lights will be here so i can put them up and then finish the rest of the rooms trim...

will be happy to get project done...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
on a improvement note the under the cabinet led light showed up this afternoon.. since i still have weird waking hours and like to have my coffee, now i do not have to turn on the kitchen lights to start the coffee and wake everyone up...
IMG_0112[1].JPG

you know just the little things make me happy.....

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm a mystery shopper to help earn me some money. I did the other big box store mystery shop on the W/D dept. The dude kept checking his phone while I was going thru my required scenario. And he was probably in his 50's! After I finished with him, I secretly took a pic of him playing on his phone and uploaded it to the client, after a scathing review. Grrrr

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm a mystery shopper to help earn me some money. I did the other big box store mystery shop on the W/D dept. The dude kept checking his phone while I was going thru my required scenario. And he was probably in his 50's! After I finished with him, I secretly took a pic of him playing on his phone and uploaded it to the client, after a scathing review. Grrrr
Good for you Rhodie

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

He was prob on a dating site. lol

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
installed the 2nd fixture so much better..
IMG_0125.JPG

now there is light in he laundry room, plus installed the trim around the w/d area will finish that up next week since its going to rain the next couple days.
aka ...only purchased to do that area....procrastination
IMG_0126.JPG

Latest posts