Morning Y'All from Virginia

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning ALL! I have some coffee made but PLEASE save enough for my FH to get a cup to take with him when he leaves for work in a few minutes.
I'm thinking about putting small narrow shelves 1/2way up the windows that get the most sunlight in the AM once I get a couple seed starter kits and seeds just so it will be easy for me to care for them until they are big enough to be transplanted outside in the gardening section which I haven't really given a thought to where it's going to be yet. Okay, I have thought about it just not sure if its the area I really want for the garden. All I know is wherever I finally decide to put it I'm going to have to put some sort of fence around it to keep my own dogs and the stray animals and wildlife out of it or I'm going to have to do raised beds just haven't decided yet.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
window shelf seed starting requires a fair amount of rotating the containers. just an FYI as to what you might be getting into... :)

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
window shelf seed starting requires a fair amount of rotating the containers. just an FYI as to what you might be getting into... :)
I second that motion. My preference would be some lights on a timer which is way more fun, and would likely produce stronger seedlings too.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes Ma'am! I understand that . I'm home all day long everyday seeing how I'm a homemaker but I have to put them somewhere where my dogs won't get to them either and they won't freeze while they are germinating

Latest posts