Mother's Day 2020

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well... Mother's Day 2020 will be a day to remember!
Hope you Moms are able to find a way to enjoy the special day anyway.

MothersDayBees-550x302.jpg

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
My son woke me up the way he has every morning at 7AM for the last 4 months. He brought me a coffee, made perfectly the way I like it, and left it on my nightstand until I could foggily reach for it. <3

It doesn't matter if he or his sister do anything else. They're already the best presents in the world.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of our daughters ordered flowers for DW, and staged it with me to be on Duo (video app) on my cell when they arrived. When I confirmed (stealthily) that the flowers were here, she then called DW on her phone. DD often has her packages sent to our house, so the wife didn't suspect anything when she called & said "Mom, can you check out front? I got an alert that said my package was delivered." So when the wife opened the door & saw the flowers, I was holding my phone behind her... and DD shouted "Happy Mothers Day!".

The wife was really happy. It is a coincidental but welcome blessing right now that even when family members are separated for such a long time, we can share face time... so much better than just a voice on the phone.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We are somewhere between Dallas and home. We left Saturday for Odessa, taking DDs outside stuff to their new home. About 7-8 hours driving. Had a nice time with the family. Plus our son went with us! Tired, sore from sleeping on a sleeper sofa bed. Ready to be home!