My BJ, My Husband has Died

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My thoughts have been with you since I found out . Sending you all my deepest condolences.

Hopefully you'll heal together by sharing each other's love and support
:hugs:hugs:love💞❤️

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
BJs memorial was so nice. Our friends from Livingston came up and did the honors here, a lot of friends were here. Some brought food, one brought drinks, just an informal cake, cookies, chips and sandwiches. Then everyone visited. A dear friend that DD has been friends with all her life came with her 3kids. They dumped toys in the middle bedroom and played. Middle granddaughter clung to her mom during the service and youngest sat in my lap. It was a perfect afternoon.

We all laughed together and we all cried together. Our friends here needed this to say their goodbyes.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
BJs memorial was so nice. Our friends from Livingston came up and did the honors here, a lot of friends were here. Some brought food, one brought drinks, just an informal cake, cookies, chips and sandwiches. Then everyone visited. A dear friend that DD has been friends with all her life came with her 3kids. They dumped toys in the middle bedroom and played. Middle granddaughter clung to her mom during the service and youngest sat in my lap. It was a perfect afternoon.

We all laughed together and we all cried together. Our friends here needed this to say their goodbyes.
đź’” :hugs

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, I've been off the forum for a long time; just saw your sad news yesterday. I'm so very sorry this happened to such a generous and loving couple. We have lost so much, so many, these last two years.
But in Baymule fashion, you seem to be slogging through with grace and humor and determination. I know blessings will come your way and you will be content, if not happy, in the future. Hugs to you.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, I've been off the forum for a long time; just saw your sad news yesterday. I'm so very sorry this happened to such a generous and loving couple. We have lost so much, so many, these last two years.
But in Baymule fashion, you seem to be slogging through with grace and humor and determination. I know blessings will come your way and you will be content, if not happy, in the future. Hugs to you.
Thank you. I was Blessed for 25 years. I sure wasn't ready for that to end, but it did. I sold the farm, to be closer to family, and moved to a rent house my son has, with my dogs and sheep. I finally moved the animals Friday. It has been an ordeal. Now I can take my time to look around and find another place to buy. Then I get to move all this crap again. :th

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finally got fence up so I could let the sheep and Anatolian livestock guard dogs out of their pen. They had a great time, running, grazing and playing. Then they were ready to go “home” and take a nap. LOL
BCA59603-9259-4E73-BFFD-A264725FD11A.jpeg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finally got fence up so I could let the sheep and Anatolian livestock guard dogs out of their pen. They had a great time, running, grazing and playing. Then they were ready to go “home” and take a nap. LOLView attachment 47318

I'm sure they're just happy to be back with you full time again. :)

Latest posts