My Box From Ron Came!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Growing like a weed!

I think for just three days worth of growing, compared to the first picture, this is impressive.

100_7833.jpg

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Now the race is on! Who will get this to bloom first? Me with my one-year headstart, or you with this tiny budding Giant!

I think this is fabulous because you will have the better chance and then I will get to see once and for all that this is indeed a White Blooming one. I would ...."fertilize" the garden, if it is another color! LOL :gig

Too cool! I am a pleased Hippie! Spreading the Love!

:rainbow-sun

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
See that little eye just below on the left side?
Today it is looking more like a new leaf by the hour!

The other branch with the leaves on it is starting to look as if they are starting to pick up water from the mix! Ahhh roots!

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That looks great! It looks like it will go wide on the end which is much better than continuing to grow and grow like it did for me. Since I moved mine back indoors it decided to sprout everywhere. I have it snugged up to a southern window so it wont turn leggy again.

I will move it into the Greenhouse (which is done by the way) once I get the heat going in there.

Thanks for updating us! :frow

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
That looks great! It looks like it will go wide on the end which is much better than continuing to grow and grow like it did for me. Since I moved mine back indoors it decided to sprout everywhere. I have it snugged up to a southern window so it wont turn leggy again.

I will move it into the Greenhouse (which is done by the way) once I get the heat going in there.

Thanks for updating us! :frow

Ron
You were right Ron it did grow nice and wide. Here have a look for yourself.

100_8448.jpg

This is the stem that still had leaves on it. One leaf had broke pert near off in shipping so I cut it off. The leaves did not look happy so I trimmed them off after a week or so.

I am glad I did! The leaf parts are also in the pot to root but the stem responded very well!

100_8449.jpg

Here is a picture of the whole pot. They are doing wonderful.

100_8450.jpg

Joe

usschicago1

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have enjoyed this thread alot! Thank-you for posting.
You make it seem so easy! When i store-bye things they grow great! I have a cactus from when i was 6. But when i try cuttings like you have they either never root or grow extremly lanky and fall over. This makes me want to try again :throw