My Dad

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hugs to you, Journey. I know it has been so difficult for you and your family. And funerals seem to bring out the worst in people, when there are unresolved issues. Is it possible he will choose to stay completely away from the visitation and funeral?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs Deepest Sympathy. :hugs Sorry for the Brother trouble. (I will double up the prayers that he causes no Drama in the next 2 days. )

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss but so happy that you are doing so well handling it. Will definitely pray for a peaceful calm viewing and funeral. Strength and hugs to you Journey!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Amanda...:hugs what can I say? I'm sorry you lost your dad in this awful way, and much too young. But I'm happy for the peace that God has given you during this trial and also that your dad is now free and rejoicing. I think you are particularly blessed because you were there and did all you could, there will be no tears of regret for you. :hugs

I'll join in prayer that your brother will not cause a scene and that you all will be able to have a tranquil celebration of your dads life.

Thanks for keeping us informed of how things turned out. I think the tomato seeds are a beautiful thing. We love you.:hugs

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hugs to your family. I'd been thinking about your dad Friday afternoon. I'll be praying for your entire family for the next week.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:hugs How wonderful to know he's in heaven! I didn't have that reassurance with Daddy. I have 5 siblings so I know what it's like with your daddy, whew. Everyday will get easier. After 12 years we never have a day go by when we don't think, talk, or share stories about Daddy. DH was very close to him but my younger children and our grandchildren never got to know him so I share stories with them about him and about my grandparents.

Latest posts