My early Christmas present- a patio sink!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
baymule said:
bobm said:
I have a portable 3 1/2ft. x 5 ft. Stainless Steel sink, 20 gal SS water tank. a 5' SS shelf, a 3 phase commercial meat band saw, and a commercial meat grinder perfect for cleaning/ processing veggies, beef, sheep, goat, pig, rabbit, duck, chicken, and game animals, doggie bath as well as having one's own Sunday go to meeting bath. One can own them for a wheelbarrow full of gold dabloons . ;)
Send them to me!! Been watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney with our 6 year old grand daughter and they have gold doubloons that pop up every time they do something right. They "grab 'em and go!" So I figure if I run around battling imaginary Captain Hook and his pirates, I should have your wheel barrow of gold doubloons in short order. :lol:
Play dabloons don't count ! I can't deposit them in any bank or spend them at any nursery or even a grocery store. Now real dabloons will be gladly accepted ( shipping and handling is extra ). By the way, the US mint is sending the NEW and improved $10.00 bill to banks today. :caf

Latest posts