My first Gardening Article! (Updated For TEG)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have now written my first gardening article for the NewsLetter I am now an official writer for!

:weee

A real part time writing job!!! :woot

Anyways, I would love to share the article, but since this is a public forum, I don't think I should. You'll just have to sign up to receive the newsletter to read it. It will be published on January 4th 2010. Then I will have another gardening article every other Thursday for you to read.

I will also start including recipes for whatever fruit/veggie is in season I may discuss in that newsletter... so you should also sign up for the recipes I'll share.

www.bakespace.com

That's where you can sign up for the newsletter to goto your email. Or you can search their archieves each weekend to read all the weekly newsletters after they've been sent. I think they become available to go through on saturdays.

I'm so excited!!!! :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Congratulations! :celebrate

I look forward to reading it. I will probably just search for it after the fact, but who knows . . . maybe I will sign up at some point for the newsletters.

I'm glad you are having fun and trying something new (writing). :coolsun

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good for You, Vfem :celebrate!

Wow, that's one sweet website! (Isn't that what the young people say ;)?) Okay, sweet in many ways . . .

I was thinking this morning about what do with this HUGE box of corn flakes that DW bought. Came up fairly conventional: Stuffed chicken breast . . . check. Breaded fish fillets . . . check. Potato casserole topping . . . check.

Then I got to your bakespace.com. Oven Baked Apples with Corn Flakes! "This is something we love to make in Iceland to make the long nights and short days more bareable :)" (Isn't that a cute misspelling - "bareable" ;)?)

Oh boy, dessert!

Steve

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm so excited...

I hope you guys are here to help when I need to come up with new topics.

I'm planning on an article on fruit trees for my Earth day edition.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I wrote my second article yesterday... doing some verification of sorts... but just so you know I've mentioned and linked TheEasyGarden.com in my article about seed exchange, purchase and giveaway.

Thought you guys might like to know that. :)

I also think BYC will be mentioned in another article in the newsletter, but it won't be written by me!

Latest posts