My first Official 'Your Old'...

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
What throws me is when I run into a "child" that was in school with one of my kids, or a former neighbor kid. 15 years later, they have grown up and look entirely different, but I look the same, just with more wrinkles and spots. They greet me like old friends, and I just squint at them. Who? What? :idunno (Then it's REALLY bad when they tell me who they are and I STILL don't know them! :hide

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I can honestly say I remember most of my kids friends. Once in a while I will run into one or two I forgot. But Monty says I have a steel trap for a memory... I can recall certain things he doesn't remember.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane. :hugs I started turning gray at 12 years old. In high school, I could buy all the beer, so of course I did. :lol: Somewhere along the way, I decided I would look better with hair all one color........In my mid 30's, a couple of weeks after slapping a fresh coat of paint on my head I had a skunk stripe and looked like fresh road kill. So I dyed it RED!! For the next 20+ years, I was a crazy red head. I got tired of being held hostage to a bottle (hic!) :gig and let it all grow out. Now my hair is nuclear, glow in the dark WHITE! (who snuck in and did THAT to me???? )

Now

if

I

pee

my

pants

it's

because

my

Depends

sprung

a

leak

TOO!

:lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
MontyJ said:
What were we talking about again?
We were talking about something? ................gets up to get a drink, goes to hall closet and stares at vacuum cleaner..........

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
The most recent was:

Got up from my A/P desk on one side of the 25x20' scalehouse. Took 3 steps around the end of the desk and stopped. My afternoon help who was at the scale computer on the other side of the room looked up. "I have no idea where I was going" I said.
I had nothing in my hand.. so I was not going to the file cabiner (unless I had forgotten to pick it up)
I was pointing towards the empty wall between the files and the coffee... but my cup was full so it wasn't coffee I was after.
I looked back at my desk to see if I could get a clue from the screen or the paperwork that had been in front of me... no help.
So I turned around and headed to the bathroom instead.
:lol:

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm 81 but since I had my heart bypass operation I've been doing more exercising than I have in years. I swear I feel like I'm getting younger instead of older. Starting last week I now carry a 25 pound backpack when I do my daily walks. I don't jog because I've seen too many older folks blow out a knee doing that.

Latest posts