My indoor bit

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
OH MY GOODNESS, I could live there myself. What a beautiful space you have there. Hmmm Did I hear you say you LIKE washing the windows? I have a houseful of windows that have not been done in a very long time, so come on over @MIchael Hibberd and you can wash windows to your hearts content! ;)
Carol!! You know washing the windows is a BAAAAD idea!! If you wash the windows, it'll make it easier for you to see the tavern next door! BWA-HA-HA-HA :lol:

MIchael Hibberd

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
OH MY GOODNESS, I could live there myself. What a beautiful space you have there. Hmmm Did I hear you say you LIKE washing the windows? I have a houseful of windows that have not been done in a very long time, so come on over @MIchael Hibberd and you can wash windows to your hearts content! ;)

Ha! Is there a symbol/emoji or text that means sarcastic! ;)

Yeah, really! Just stick my feet in a pot of dirt! :lol:

Does this work!? :) ..

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have a beautiful greenhouse Michael! 1850's? Wow, I'm totally impressed, you obviously take excellent care of it. I bet it smells fantastic when the oranges bloom!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nope! Just 70's green vinyl with assorted nicks and gouges in it. Very dated and I keep casually mentioning new flooring. Especially since DH dropped some PVC glue on the floor in the half bath. I think it looks like a smear of pooh and it bothers the heck out of me.

My tenants have ceramic tile in the kitchens and bathrooms. Me? Sigh!

Sorry, @so lucky, I just felt the need to vent. I like Michael's greenhouse (or is it a conservatory?) floor a lot as well.