My mom totally gets me...

Augustmomx2

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
My mom surprised me today with an "eco-friendly" seedling tray :clap She said she saw it and thought immediately of me. Funny part, is that I saw the same thing at Menards and chose not to get it, cuz I was feeling cheap. Thanks mom :thumbsup

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those are the greatest gifts. When someone wants to get you something just because... and when they know exactly what you would like.:)

mary

kimnkell

Leafing Out
Reaction score
That is very sweet of your Mom. My Mom sorta keeps to herself and doesn't associate with anyone but I do have a very sweet Step-son that does that for my Hubby and I both. He's the sweetest thing. He works at an auction and he gets us both all kinds of goodies. :):)

Augustmomx2

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
kimnkell said:
That is very sweet of your Mom. My Mom sorta keeps to herself and doesn't associate with anyone but I do have a very sweet Step-son that does that for my Hubby and I both. He's the sweetest thing. He works at an auction and he gets us both all kinds of goodies. :):)
That is so sweet of your step-son! I have a step-daughter and she is the best :D She is sweet, smart and just an all around great kid. Now I just have to get her a job at an auction ;)

Augustmomx2

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
desertgirl said:
Any idea where she got it?:)
She got it at Menards, a home improvement store that also carries random things (like carseats, sweatshirts) and its my fave :love store.

I got the website off of the package for you:

www.terracycle.net

Latest posts