MY NEW PUPPY!!!!!

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's better than what I was when I was around it.... I called him every name in the book! Of course.. I had no idea what I was talking about because I wasn't a vet. I told him that it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a high energy dog didn't need to be in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment in the middle of downtown!

I lost touch with the people that I gave her to... but she was SO happy when she was out there running around and able to do normal BC things!

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
My Border Collies play NON stop the minute I wake up until its time for bed ! Tennis balls were always in their mouths ready to play !!!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
One of our campers got a Mainly Border Collie. She loves coming up to the lake, and yes, the campers know how to play frisbee catch, and we came up with a new version of Frisbee Golf. No rules! No score keeping! Just aim at a tree, and Ruth the BC brings the frisbee back!!!

:weee

That makes frisbee golf real easy for an :old 'er guy like me!

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Tieko (pronounce tie-ko, a Finnish word that means to hit the mark) is doing great. He is active and alert, but really easy going. He seems to have a handle on where he belongs and I now have hm trained to pee on command. I've done this with every dog I've had.

However! Tieko ate something last Monday that poisoned him!!!!!!! We found him whimpering, writhing and shaking in the corner. He was jumping at us and falling over as if to say,"Help me!" It was very scary. We drove to teh emergency vet where they put him on an IV and watched him for 6 hours. He seems to be better now. It was horrific driving to the vet as we thought he died twice on the way.

We are using the leash to walk the perimeter of the property everyday. He hates the leash and holds it in his mouth as we walk!

I will post some more pictures. He has moved up two collor notches since we got him!!!!!

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Glad he is feeling better April. That is scary to have to go through something like that. I get what you mean with the "help me" actions. Our lab used to have seizures. When he did, his eyes would just say it all. Take care of the little guy and I'm sure he will be back to being a playful, energetic puppy soon!

Latest posts