n95 dust masks

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
So the question for most of us is, when will we get it, not will we.
That is the 6 million dollar question. A focus on eradicating the virus, or immunizing the population against it, is long term planning - but won't bring about an expeditious end to the current crisis. We don't need to guarantee people that they won't get infected, we need to guarantee that they can be prevented from dying when they do.

The efforts to find life-saving treatments should be the highest priority, and regulatory hurdles should be fast-tracked to the greatest degree possible. There are encouraging signs this is taking place. If the fear of death has been diminished, and hospitalization times have been reduced, life will begin returning to normal. At that point, we will be on our way to achieving herd immunity, with or without a vaccine.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
1588296763633.png

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
noticed the last couple days <work days> that more people are out on the road, so much for the sah order...
the last couples weeks have been a joy going and coming from work...80 mph is the new 65 mph...

with that said people have have become stupid/ arrogant in their driving habits.. last friday was almost sideswiped<thank goodness the lead foot goes both ways...fuel and brake>. of course on the phone.grrrrr

coming home today it was like nascar was in Charlotte on sunday and everyone wanted to be a race car driver< it happens every time theres a race there. sure @Lickbranchfarm can back me up on that... drivers zigging zagging though traffic flashing their lights to get people to move over, darting in front of big trucks making them to hit their brakes..

i understand everyone is tired of this sah order being the beginning of summer but damn dont forget your manors while out on the road..

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I get flashing lights maybe considered rude, but why do slow drivers have to drive in the left lane. Drive center or right lane and let future ticket getters go.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I’ve been in some of the largest in USA. IF masks protect, that should be the last place to have a problem.

So with all the different locations, different people, heavy traffic, why haven’t Walmart’s been a breeding ground?

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes, I’ve been in some of the largest in USA. IF masks protect, that should be the last place to have a problem.

So with all the different locations, different people, heavy traffic, why haven’t Walmart’s been a breeding ground?
Temperature and moisture for a start. Radical differences between the two for a biologic.