n95 dust masks

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Why yes...even my 89 yr old Mother said she's going to have find out how to take off her silk nails, since she's sequestered in the retirement home. Chemo ruined her nails so she's had them done every three weeks for over 20 years. She also has had to do her own hair now, after 60 plus years of going to the hair dresser every week to "get her hair rearranged..." At least her 88.5 yr old boyfriend there helps her with the back of her hair.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Why yes...even my 89 yr old Mother said she's going to have find out how to take off her silk nails, since she's sequestered in the retirement home. Chemo ruined her nails so she's had them done every three weeks for over 20 years. She also has had to do her own hair now, after 60 plus years of going to the hair dresser every week to "get her hair rearranged..." At least her 88.5 yr old boyfriend there helps her with the back of her hair.
Oh the horror......having to do own nails and hair..... Thanks to our parents generation most have lived a pampered life-no, I’m not excluded.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Watch it @seedcorn !! LOL LOL

16 cases in our county now. We are well stocked on food for us, dogs and livestock. Feed stores are considered essential, have plenty of raw materials at the mills and will remain open, but we are stocked up anyway. I am still working, but may quit if this gets worse. They don’t pay enough for me to bring the virus home to my husband and get him sick. Or worse.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Governor just put us in shut down for 21 days of non-essential business, but really there is still a lot open. We have 9 cases in the county. DS will be going to work. They say it is essential and DH. I am not sure about son-in-law. He may be able to work from home.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
We are on our second week. Monday I was able to drive up north to pick up my flour in #50 bags and chicken feed. So I'm all ready to hunker down. Figured I have enough food and stuff to go for at least a month without going to store. Unless I want fresh fruit.

Mary

henless

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@baymule - I can't believe they haven't shut down your county yet. Gregg is to be shut down Thurs at midnight for all non essential business. There is 3 in that county. We have 2 so far in ours.

Latest posts