Nawthern vs Southern

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here’s the problem....She is a pea picker as she would freeze up here. No Nawthern girl would run around naked but now a pea picker-you can only get so naked.....
She was probably in her cave with a roaring fire. Marshmallows and weenies?

So you see pea pickers more like this? I may be growing concerned.View attachment 34238

I'm concerned too. Which one is @seedcorn? The pasty white one on the left that stayed in his cave for too long?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol::frow
Only my wife knows........

Again, pea pickers as way too cold now to run around naked. Nawtherners put clothes ON to stay warm. Pea pickers fight the heat and undress. Please no pix.......

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nawthurners are declaring A Cold War against us warm blooded Southerners! Keep your ice and snow to yourselves! We don’t want it!

I had to bundle up, layer by layer to go outside and do chores this morning! I put on thick socks, flannel lined jeans, long sleeved sweater, denim shirt, sweat hoodie, Carhartt coat and blanket lined gloves, so I could go out and battle THIS!! HORRORS!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

9050B540-B2D1-42AC-AF41-59557A2402D1.jpeg

And THIS!!!

FF365030-6E7D-408A-9AA5-FA3A7C515708.jpeg

Evil Nawthurners!! How are we supposed to GO ANYWHERE with that nasty ICE all over the car and truck?

90D67B93-36BF-417D-A902-E3B177B3A6CB.jpeg

Oh no Sentry! Don’t eat that CHAIR SNOWCONE!! It might be BAD for you! Go lick your frozen water bucket instead!

4F77BF12-C56B-484E-8BBB-8A425C7740B3.jpeg

:) :) :) :) :) :)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
We must be getting a lot of transplanted pea pickers up here as they went hysterical over last “storm”. We got maybe 2” of snow. What is that? Not even enough to sled on.....winter storm warning my foot......

IF you all would stop bragging on your warm weather, Mother Nature wouldn’t come down to see what it is all about. You do realize how nosey females are...... :hide :frow:lol:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nawthurners are declaring A Cold War against us warm blooded Southerners! Keep your ice and snow to yourselves! We don’t want it!

I had to bundle up, layer by layer to go outside and do chores this morning! I put on thick socks, flannel lined jeans, long sleeved sweater, denim shirt, sweat hoodie, Carhartt coat and blanket lined gloves, so I could go out and battle THIS!! HORRORS!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

View attachment 34263

And THIS!!!

View attachment 34264

Evil Nawthurners!! How are we supposed to GO ANYWHERE with that nasty ICE all over the car and truck?

View attachment 34266

Oh no Sentry! Don’t eat that CHAIR SNOWCONE!! It might be BAD for you! Go lick your frozen water bucket instead!

View attachment 34265

:) :) :) :) :) :)

man, that's epic right there!

they cancelled schools today around here. for a few inches of snow and no wind! it's like they forgot we're in the north here or something... getting soft. all gonna crash and die! oh the embarrasment...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm surprised how often Washington State University cancels classes.

Elementary schools open in neighborhood, university closed.

I don't remember ever having a "snow day" at 3 different nearby institutions of higher learning ... WSU students do have some hills to navigate on campus. Additionally, school breaks can find a lot of them beyond the Cascades.

Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts