Nawthern vs Southern

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seed I can recognize a plaintive cry for more photos just you can see what you are missing. I hate for you to have to rely on your imagination, So I took this for you a few minutes ago. It's parsley. After lunch I plan to fill my dehydrator with this. It's a bright sunny day in the mid-70's so I'll be sure to stay in the shade as I'm cleaning it to avoid sunburn. I pick it off leaf by leaf to avoid stems, takes a while. It's too warm out there for long sleeves so sunburn is a danger.

View attachment 34104

I probably should mention one reason I'm doing this today is that we are forecast to have a low of 34 F in a few days. I want to get this before frost hits it. Not sure how parsley does in a light frost.

we have to give you optimism points for thinking @seedcorn has an imagination let alone has any interest at all in any thing with green leaves that doesn't look like grass on hormones...

MinnesotaGardening

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
like all statistics, they should be evaluated with a margin of scepticism... i think they're funny more often than not. to me the real evaluation would be how happy the people are and that would be reflected in many other statistics like poverty, crime, health, and life span.
Agreed. And no survey measures common sense.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
the only educated are leaving the north and heading south.....
1579460190204.png

Latest posts