Nawthern vs Southern

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh NO! :ep @majorcatfish you know who is responsible for that! It could only be that conniving @seedcorn! :tongue And now he has @MinnesotaGardening helping him out, lobbing snowballs at all us defenseless warm weather Southerners! Bless their little frozen hearts! :lol:

:rainbowflower
:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck:yuckyuck
those draggers are hateful<at times>....
like wow i had to dig out a coat to drive down to the grocery store..

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Isn’t that funny how we perceive the same temperature? When I visited the folks in very southern KY in December/January, we used no coats. Everyone down there complaining about the cold.

Reminds me of a conversation I had back in college. I bumped into a person from my high school who was younger then me and had also chosen the same place. The first thing he commented on was the fact I had grown a beard. To which I replied "You haven't been through a winter here yet, have you?"

Xerocles

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
]
FOR THE RECORD: Here are the spring bulbs that are perennials up north, and annuals down south.--
daffodils,
tulips, hyacinth, crocus, snowdrops
They all need to be chilled to sprout correctly. I place mine and forget about them, until they come up in March, after they have doubled.
I guess you could use your refridgerator?

Taken 3 days ago. And I haven't planted a flower since I've been here. From SOUTH Carolina, where this whole north/south thing started.
20200128_093745.jpg

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't get rid of that honeysuckle....your goats will love it and it's really good nutrition for them.

Xerocles

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
[

why every October there's a mass migration of y'all coming south in land yachts filling up every rv and campground from north Carolina to the gulf coast for the winter months.....????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
all in fun......
@majorcatfish you should be nice. Nawtherners are just like hemorrhoids. If the come down and go back up, they're not so bad. It's when they come down and STAY down that they're a pain in the A$$.

Latest posts