Need some design ideas

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Me too, with the curls that is. . . .

My new barber, if that is what she is, decided to thin my hair on one side. I said something about my hair "wanting" to part. I guess that was what prompted her to pull out the razor comb. It looked fine when she spun me around in the chair to look in the mirror. I can't get the hair to lay down on my head now!! Sub-zero static electricity or not!

No one is mentioning African violets. I thought that was de rigueur for indoor blooming plants with limited light . . .

Steve

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
You people who complain about curls….. I was lucky to have pin straight long hair in the 70's when it was popular. When the 80's came with big hair and curls mine stayed the same. I was thrilled to have straight hair come back in style. BUT, I have always wanted curls! I would be happy with waves. And no, no permanent works on this hair either-just get a little short term fuzz. Send me your curls!!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay, we're a bit off topic for design ideas, but I just had a cut and perm in hopes of 'wash-and-wear' hair. I hate working with my hair. Usually it is brush and ponytail. Curls are not something I am used to. I think I like this style. Just a spritz of water and the pillow-smushed curls are back.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
If it's not real dark, coleus makes a great houseplant, and you can get some brilliant color combinations on the same leaf.
My favorites are those that combine chartreuse with another color, like a burnt orange, or rusty red...

I like Canes idea of old hand tools in the bottom, along with Heathers suggestion for keeping the lights down there.

Latest posts