Need To Rant UpDate Milio Going to New Home

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think it would be very hard for Milio's former owner to come and wish him farewell. Sounds like he is really down on his luck. Glad you didn't give him too hard a time about the dog. (I know, I'm an old softie)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with couple who came to see Milio last week. Wife told me all husband been talking about is Milio. They have a very large yard, wife is homemaker home all day, last dog was lab who lived to 14. They are picking him up tonight. I called his owner to see if he wanted to meet new home, he started crying not sure if he will show up.
Poor guy, even though he seemed like a heel he does have feeling for Milio. So glad that the new owners are so happy. If they would allow it, a family pic of Milio and his happy new owners would be great to see. :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's great news, good for Milo! I do feel bad for his former owner, but I'm sure he can be happy about you finding him a new home, that's much better than taking him to a shelter. Good for you too NYboy, for caring to get him a good place.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good for you NY boy , those so called shelters especially the so called no kill shelters are the WORST sentense for any animal.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our dog has 3 beds and 3 couches to choose from. Never know where he will be at--unless he decides to take your spot.....

U run if he rolls on his back with legs spread.......lets just say NOT good

Latest posts