Neighbor Armed With Roundup!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yup thanks Ron.

I could just hear them now, "PUT DOWN THE DITCH BANK AND BACK AWAY NOW LAY FACE DOWN..........."

Two words though "Bird Seed"
avt80.gif

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have to ask since I don't recognize it, what is that growing on your fence?

Did you say something to them when they were pulling plants up from "Your" yard? I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut if someone was in my yard pulling up plants.

Were you in his yard when you took those pictures? Maybe he was just spraying the grass coming up in all that concrete.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
rockytopsis said:
I have to ask since I don't recognize it, what is that growing on your fence?

Did you say something to them when they were pulling plants up from "Your" yard? I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut if someone was in my yard pulling up plants.

Were you in his yard when you took those pictures? Maybe he was just spraying the grass coming up in all that concrete.
The fence is covered in morning glory,Yes I was in there drive way.
There are other plants on the otherside.

And did I say something? I said a lot used almost every word in the book. I ripped my plant from her hands and she ran for her car when I mentioned the cops.

She had a umbrella plant I grew from a cutting. Nurturing this thing for the past 2 years. It is about 4 foot tall.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OMG !

This is so not right! Forget what I said, get out the horns and pitchfork and go stomp some bootie ! LOL

That is just horrible! Why would anyone live in Florida and not want plants around?

I am sorry you had to go through this. Please be careful, call the police, because this could get worse if she accuses you of threatening her. Start that journal and force every cop that investigates to make an official record of all of her antics.

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am calling the cops today. It looks as if she tugged to hard on one of the plants and put one right through there window. :idunno

She was stealing them not just ripping them up she was loading a plant into her car when I went out to see what was up.

This two dif people the guy in the morning spraying, then this nut case in the afternoon. I ask her if she was a realtor she said yes.

That was a lie she is one of there family members.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is strange behavior to say the least!! Keep us posted-stealing plants-what is next!!!!!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
THE NERVE!!!!

Stupid people suck.
ROFLMBO I used butt instead!

You know, this quote should be on a t-shirt! LOL I love it! That, coupled with Wifezilla's Avatar has me laughing soooo hard I cannot stand it.

I can barely type right now ...thank you !!!!!!!!!

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
THE NERVE!!!!

Stupid people suck.
I could not have said it better.
I made a report of this as Ron suggested, thank you Ron!

I got a call from the owner of the house today. She ask what hapen to window? I told her what I thought may have happened.

They also have thrown a bunch of garbage in the woods a while back behind there house. I mentioned the EPA, I don't think they would find there tires very good for the land!

They over the years have eroded my foundation of my home, she asks me about the window again, I go on war path from here,

By the end of this phone call I think she is sending me a check for $250.00 for all the mat. used to block there water from my home.
I told her that would at least help, and I will consider not taking this to court!

We shall see?

The guy that was spraying came and nailed a hunk of indoor paneling over the window. LOL

That should hold up well. As the sea breeze lays down the
4951036.gif
will start.

Sad to say but I don't think he sealed it very good!
4951712.gif

injunjoe happy go lucky, I make much better friend!

Latest posts