New greenhouse garden shed combo (Done!)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, :ep That is really something nice! Just in time for spring. Enjoy yourself! :happy_flower

barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Absolutely lovely! I love the Brown stain, and shingles!. You will get so much joy out of it! Please post pic's of your set-up when you get the inside finished and you have seedlings growing..

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks! I haven't managed to get out there much this week, but we're pretty much done with seed starting for the year.

I do have a bunch of tomatoes waiting for the weather to warm up though, and things are getting crowded in the dining room! I think I might have started them just a *little* early. :)

-Wendy

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Collector said:
It turned out really, really great! Can't wait to see pics of it in service.
Here are the tomatoes all happy and waiting to go out in the garden...

133744256.jpg

The garden fence wire finally arrived (six weeks for a special order from TSC?!) so that's the project for this weekend, and then these can get planted.

-Wendy

Mac1520

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Under construction! It's also the well house, which means it already has power. Very convenient. :)

Most of the steep front roof will be clear (Lexan) panels. It's not a 'real' greenhouse, but we wanted to enlarge the well house and I didn't want *another* structure out there, so we combined them into a 10x20 structure.

I found it in one of those glossy books you see at the home improvement shops, the ones with just enough instructions so you think, "Oh, we could build that ourselves, no problem!" And then we pondered that idea for a while, and called the guy who has done excellent work on some other projects around here. Three days and ~poof~ it'll be done, and DH and I will still be on speaking terms.

original.jpg

Here it is finished:

133390877.jpg

-Wendy
Beautiful job! Working a very similar design for a 12x10 potting shed. The plans were not the greatest, but gave me enough to be dangerous. For some reason I can’t see the finished project. Can you share again?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @Mac1520 welcome to the forum from Louisiana. Glad you joined. This thread is pretty old and wsmoak hasn't been active on here for a while. But feel free to go to the new member introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself so we can properly welcome you.

Latest posts