New here and saying hello

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
As another member of Rabbit Talk allow me to welcome you to our gardens. Rabbits and gardens are a perfect combination. Garden weeds and waste get turned into rabbits and rabbit manure is probably the best garden manure ever.
BTW be careful. Your atavar looks as though your rabbits are hatching some sort of plot. ;)

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
As another member of Rabbit Talk allow me to welcome you to our gardens. Rabbits and gardens are a perfect combination. Garden weeds and waste get turned into rabbits and rabbit manure is probably the best garden manure ever.
BTW be careful. Your atavar looks as though your rabbits are hatching some sort of plot. ;)
Thank you hoodat. I enjoy reading about your Rachel and her kits on Rabbit Talk. I just saw their new picture and they are beautiful! In my picture they look like they are talking things over, but they are gobbling up kale as fast as they can.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee said:
:welcome and Happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you and hope you had a nice Thanksgiving too! I used to live in Iowa too. I lived in Council Bluffs for 3 years. I have said I lived in Oklahoma, Kansas, Idaho and now Iowa, and there is one more state, Colorado. I lived there for 5 years.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Gardening with Rabbits said:
Carol Dee said:
Thank you and hope you had a nice Thanksgiving too! I used to live in Iowa too. I lived in Council Bluffs for 3 years. I have said I lived in Oklahoma, Kansas, Idaho and now Iowa, and there is one more state, Colorado. I lived there for 5 years.
Loved Oklahoma when I lived there but I swear there are more ticks on one acre of Oklahoma ridge than in the whole state of California. :)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gardening with Rabbits, pardon my negligence in not welcoming you sooner. I thought I had in another post? Maybe I did? Anyway, glad you joined us. I love to hear from people with rabbits. This way I can pretend that I have some too! :lol:

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
Gardening with Rabbits said:
Carol Dee said:
Loved Oklahoma when I lived there but I swear there are more ticks on one acre of Oklahoma ridge than in the whole state of California. :)
I remember chiggers!!!!!!! I miss some of the birds like the blue jays and cardinals. Right now I miss the sun. lol

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
Gardening with Rabbits, pardon my negligence in not welcoming you sooner. I thought I had in another post? Maybe I did? Anyway, glad you joined us. I love to hear from people with rabbits. This way I can pretend that I have some too! :lol:

Mary
Thank you! We have something else in common, my name is Mary too. When I was kid my family always called me Mary Ann, but other people shortened it to Mary. I hope I don't talk too much about rabbits! lol They sure are funny.

Latest posts