New Member - Good Morning from MI!

Michigan_Nick

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Baymule,

I'm just a spry 21 (soon 22) year old. Just graduated college and will be moving into a place of my own sooner than later. I don't have much experience with gardening and was just, more or less, running an experiment. I didn't think my seeds would even sprout. I don't have the ability to dig up my yard given my time frame of moving out on my own is really all.

Last edited:

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Washington state, gardening is a healthy hobby to have so stick with it. With gardening You will always be interested and challenged to try new vegetables and growing techniques. My thumb is a light moss green I am trying to get it to a dark forest green color lol. Glad you joined our group, we enjoy all our young gardeners. Congrats on graduating college and good luck with your career path.

Michigan_Nick

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Valley! There's for sure some treasured memories with my parents and sisters, but I'm excited for this next phase. Practicing my container gardening abilities since I'll be heading to an apartment most likely.

Latest posts