"New-Old" Members that Haven't Been Around

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Perhaps M.A.R. mainly joined to find a safe place for his treasured Puerto Rican heirlooms, and wasn't planning on sticking around. I mostly talked to him through PM, about pigeon peas. He's a nice guy, it would be nice to see him on here again.

And if I remember right, Bluebonnet was working on getting her life in order and starting a homestead, so she's probably been pretty busy. Couldn't blame her there. Maybe she'll show up again sooner or later.

Marshall - I've been trying to grow many different kinds of pigeon peas here for the past three years, hoping to find one that will flower and set pods within one season. No success yet - I've tried strategic planting, hot manure, etc. I wouldn't mind some seeds, but only a few since they probably won't produce (maybe 3), thanks. I did find one variety in the SSE who's grower claims can produce in one year, so there's still some hope.

OOH, look -squirrel!!!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm still around :D Just not as often as I could be. I read the posts but don't always comment. MontyJ has been working out of town a lot lately. I think he pops in now and then. This week is the most he's been home since the start of the new year.

Speaking of squirrel's I seen one last week running around.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Squirrelly?

Are you talking about me ..?

:confused: The squirrels around here didn't seem to hibernate this year. I don't remember that happening before. They are gonna burn up all their walnut power ...

Steve

Latest posts