New Picture of The Week?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh hooray! there is Lily!!!! Thanks for posting her.... now it's feeling like spring. :D

blue skys

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm going to be a pain, but I don't mind... :D

I love seeing Lily, but can we have a new picture? I like seeing glimpses into everyones lives. Of course I don't have any photos to submit, but, I've seen some great pictures on this site!!

:D

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Even though it is my sweet lily... I think having a pic of the week sit longer then a week isn't a good idea!

We need to start rotating more often?!

How about Ann's herb garden photo from her post now?!!? I love that formal herb garden... its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
vfem said:
Even though it is my sweet lily... I think having a pic of the week sit longer then a week isn't a good idea!

We need to start rotating more often?!

How about Ann's herb garden photo from her post now?!!? I love that formal herb garden... its gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Yes that is a Beautiful photo :clap :clap I second that :frow

:happy_flower Karan :D

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ok, let's have some new pictures. Remember, Nifty wants seasonal, current in that week photos - no, I'm not going to use my own herb garden, I disqualify myself, I post enough pictures here! You guys all have wonderful things going on in your gardens, send me a link, PM them to me, whatever. Just remember I'm not going to keep things from week to week, if we don't use it, we move on to the next batch! I don't care, however, if you want to retry sending a photo you've already provided - just keep it timely, within season.

Latest posts