New Picture of The Week?

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
OMG,

And this is what it looks like now? So nice, I think I see the leaves of lupines along side the Rudbeckia (does this Rudbeckia have a name?)

I adore all the Snapdragons. I did one of those 'what kind of plant are you' quizzes and it said I was a Snapdragon. :coolsun

The last flower is nice, Tithonia, I love the intense color.

Thanks for sharing. Those colors are so vibrant.

Ron
Thank you!

These were taken this past Sunday, except the first one, but that is a Sept. photo.
The Rudbeckia are from a Gloriosa Mix seed. They are perennial and also self seed, LOTS, neat variety of colors every year. They are one of my favorites! Blooms all summer and fall if deadheaded.
The leaves to the left are Cleome, ha, they do look a lot like Lupine... I have them in another garden.

I LOVE the 'Frosted Sunset' Snaps! They self seed every year, sure wish all annuals would be so helpful...

I may have taken that same quiz... I was a Sunflower... trying to remember the personality of a Snapdragon...? :cool:

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here is a pic I had to share...nature is awesome!!
6364_hpim1627.jpg

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Ann, do you have a new POW picked out or do you want me to choose one?

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Need submissions! Come on, folks, send in some winter themed pictures - don't make us northerners wish for spring yet, we've got two months to go ;)

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:cool: ... thanks jojo!...
Sure wish that was my garden ... 'course if it was, the square would be all white... :lol:

The photo is one that I took at the Conservatory at Como Park in St. Paul MN... the January flower display in the sunken gardens ... the smell is intoxicating! I never want to leave!!

Think Spring!! ... for me it's only a few blizzards away ... :weee

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Not a lot of great pictures to be had this time of year. Brown grass and dirty melting snow just isn't that attractive :p

I will see if I have any good ones from last year already uploaded.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, Wife!! Those pics are so beautiful, they make my heartache!! I am longing for spring! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts