New property owners again

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Your pics of your new place look almost like the mobile home I sold out in Kansas back in 2010.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Still have some cleaning up to do outside. I'm going to try and get some of that done today. And get some grass cut before it turns cold again

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Today it was around 80 pretty good weather for West Virginia in November!!!!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate I got all 3 lots of grass cut today but I need to use the mower to finish cutting where the tractor cant get. Tomorrow I will spend the after noon cleaning the yard.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks folks. Sorry I couldn't get pics posted sooner. I just got home from an overnight job in Pa. So far 56 hours this week and it's only Thursday. Probably be doing a lot of 60 hour weeks for the foreseeable future. Dew isn't home and I was wondering who cut the grass. Guess now I know.
Thanks Mama :love

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks folks. Sorry I couldn't get pics posted sooner. I just got home from an overnight job in Pa. So far 56 hours this week and it's only Thursday. Probably be doing a lot of 60 hour weeks for the foreseeable future. Dew isn't home and I was wondering who cut the grass. Guess now I know.
Thanks Mama :love
She is a Keeper. ;)

Latest posts