new yorker tomato

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow Annette nice that they are doing so good for you. In your tomato sandwich do you coat the bread with butter or mayo
We use Becel for most things and I like miracle Whip more than mayo. Either toasted or fresh I always put a sprinkle of garlic powder in a tomato sandwich. If using fresh bread I like to use lettuce, toasted, bacon.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
The last 3 little clinger-ons from the dead NY.T. plants.
Romas are doing great through :)
NY Tomatoes.jpg

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary , I think the NYers will work for you in SF, we have 2 out in the garden that are compact plants and have so many tomatoes on them that the branches were laying on the ground and had to be tied up. We been getting tomatoes from them for 3 weeks and still have fruits in every stage of growth including blooms. Pretty sure they would grow good in your climate.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary , I think the NYers will work for you in SF, we have 2 out in the garden that are compact plants and have so many tomatoes on them that the branches were laying on the ground and had to be tied up. We been getting tomatoes from them for 3 weeks and still have fruits in every stage of growth including blooms. Pretty sure they would grow good in your climate.
Good to know. I will definitely try them.

Mary

Latest posts