Newbie, wish I could think of something witty!

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Carolyn, and I live in Washington, in the Tacoma area. I don't at this time have a garden. But I am hoping next year to have that taken care of.

I look forward to learning from you all, and making some new friends!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Carolyn! There's other members in your area, they will be a great help to you when you get a garden started. Have fun hanging out with us!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes!

Tell us what you want to be up to in 2016. If we can help you make wise choices ... we will all feel good about that ;).

And, Welcome to TEG!

Steve

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi Carolyn, Welcome, we can learn a bit from you too. You live in a great part of the country for a garden. I like Tacoma and round there,You'll have fun here, no one pretend to know everything.
Glad you came by, look forward to hearing from you.

Richard

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowHello Carolyn :welcome from eastern IA . Lots of TEG member in your part of the country.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSig_welcome4.gif
from southern VA

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Carolyn, Welcome from Southeast Missouri. I used to live in Burien, WA, back in a former life.
Do you have the space now, or are you moving before next garden season? If you have the space now, you might want to think about seeing what you can do to prepare the ground so it will be ready when you are.
You will find a friendly, non-judgmental community here, always willing to help.