Newbie (:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, we could but those darn southerners CHEAT and start planting while we have 3' of snow! They are evil. You will find that out when you are on this board enough! The ones from California can be sneaky ornery too!
I'm actually the nicest one here! I can't help it that I can garden year round. :cool: Nor can you blame me for 59° winters with no snow.

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no! baymule, now that you have adopted me, seedcorn is starting on me! :hide :lol:

Mary
Obviously a bad influence on you. You become like the company you keep. Maybe if we get enough people from north, we can save you and Bay...... :weee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh ya'll have me laughing so hard!! Gotta watch 'em @ninnymary they have been ganging up on me, now you're getting beat up too! :lol: And you're right Mary, you are the nicest one on here!

@mydogdory as you can see, we have a lot of fun on here, you will fit right in!

mydogdory

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh ya'll have me laughing so hard!! Gotta watch 'em @ninnymary they have been ganging up on me, now you're getting beat up too! :lol: And you're right Mary, you are the nicest one on here!

@mydogdory as you can see, we have a lot of fun on here, you will fit right in!

Haha, goodie!! :D

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
See mydogdory, even baymule says I'm the niciest one on here. :oops: Seedcorn, you be nice. I'm probably the only one that has never "discussed" monsanto to you! Ha

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I AM nice! It's those southerners telling us about gardening while we are under snow. & now u join them! U r being swung over to the dark side. ;) Why I'm thinking you are sneaky ornery.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@mydogdory, don't pay any attention to the bickering above. This whole gang is made up of fine people who only see the US and THEM during the snowy months when THEM southerners get to brag about their gardens and US northerners get to plant while southern gardens are burning up.

Spring and fall we are all the best of friends and all are serious when it comes to gardening.