Next Year I'm Gonna......

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
have the next 4 months to change and tweak the gardens...of course change my mind 2 or 3 times till i get motivated from winter hibernation.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I spent almost no time shoveling snow, last winter. If yesterday's "hurricane event" 6/100th of an inch of rain had fallen as snow, I guess there might have been 1/4 of an inch of snow to sweep off ... As it was, the temperature was 12° above normal and any water just blew off to Montana in the 40+mph winds.

The thing is, I'm not getting any younger. I downsized in 2012 and upsized right back to the same size garden in 2013. Here is a problem with Gardening On Other People's Property (GOOP). You think that you might be pushed over into a corner, somewhere? Well, not necessarily.

It is fortunate that I didn't have to take the entire Garden Expansion ground. Doubly fortunate that I didn't need to take the entire 1 1/2 acre field in 2013. As it was, my gardening nearly doubled from the downsize, uh, size.

It's fun to do more with less. Doing more with more is just, more.

Steve
ready for his after lunch nap

elleau

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Go green next year. I would like to buy organic tomatoes and green leafy vegetables. I also want to try vertical gardening this coming year. This year, I started growing some herbs and they came out wonderfully. I sourced the materials I needed to do this from a local landscape supplier in Sydney. After the success I found in growing herbs, I am excited to start my next project.

Latest posts