No longer receiving notifications

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm no longer receiving email notifications for subscribed threads and private messages. The last notification was on January 29th (I believe, since that email is still in my trash folder).

I unsubscribed to the bean thread and re-subscribed, without success.

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was experiencing that for a month or two before the weekend that the site went down. I was never receiving notifications for the bean thread in particular. I haven't noticed anything since the site was back online, but I may have just gotten used to missing noties.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm not a good person to comment upon that as i turn all of that sort of thing off as soon as i can when signing up for a website since i'm checking in a few times a day. i don't need to be even more distracted than i already am!

hope it gets sorted out soon! :)

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i'm not a good person to comment upon that as i turn all of that sort of thing off as soon as i can when signing up for a website since i'm checking in a few times a day. i don't need to be even more distracted than i already am!

hope it gets sorted out soon! :)
Yeah, same here... except for pm's and subscribed threads (and I only subscribe to one or two threads).

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm no longer receiving email notifications for subscribed threads and private messages. The last notification was on January 29th (I believe, since that email is still in my trash folder).

I unsubscribed to the bean thread and re-subscribed, without success.
Try messaging the administrator. Maybe they can figure it out?

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

Click on your profile name top right of the screen and select "Preferences"

From there, you can choose as to what notifications you want to receive. You can also setup your Push Notifications so that your Browser can notify you of any new alerts.

Regards.

Support.

meadow

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

Click on your profile name top right of the screen and select "Preferences"

From there, you can choose as to what notifications you want to receive. You can also setup your Push Notifications so that your Browser can notify you of any new alerts.

Regards.

Support.
My preferences are set, but they are not functioning. :(

Nothing changed (on my end) when the notifications stopped (January 29th was the last one).

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Mmmm. Ok

I see that on February 6th the Push notifications has been disabled.

@Nifty not sure if I am missing something here?

Support.

Jack Holloway

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I haven't received emails since 1/27/2023. I get Alerts. Just not emails about watched conversations. Is a push notification an email? I can't tell. Push Notifications are blocked. The text says "Enabling push notifications requires a supported device. Enabling push notifications will enable them for this device only. If you log out of this device, you will need to re-enable push notifications." But I shut down my computer ever night and the emails kept coming up through the 27th, then stopped. I haven't intentionally changed any settings that I can remember. I am old so maybe I did accidentally.

Latest posts