No Risk Work Bees

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank You @thistlebloom and @valley ranch He had 2 hives last year and divided one off so we had 3 by summers end. I think 2 may have made it through the winter. Adding 6 he will have 8. We are scrapping the bottom of the bucket. People wanting more and our own use supply is about gone.

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything is relative to cost of living in area.

2 things I NEVER argue about on price-honey (don't want to process honey) and dairy (married wife, will not be married to a cow)!!!!
Yes Seed the processing makes a total mess. He and son usually do it on the back deck. Then we have bees around for weeks helping clean up!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee We had a commercial honey processing plant next door to where I grew up. When they harvested honey, you could NOT go outside. Bees swarming everywhere that clung to the supers.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank You @thistlebloom and @valley ranch He had 2 hives last year and divided one off so we had 3 by summers end. I think 2 may have made it through the winter. Adding 6 he will have 8. We are scrapping the bottom of the bucket. People wanting more and our own use supply is about gone.
If people wanting more and more, this is why you need to raise your price.

Mary

Latest posts