Nyboy passed away!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think he was wondering who opened Nyboy's oven 1st after his passing.. and what they found there... I believe he NEVER used his oven and stored SHOES in it. ;)

yep! :) i came along rather late in the stories, but i think i saw something that looked like a story about him trying to use the oven and causing a fire or something like that...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
yep! :) i came along rather late in the stories, but i think i saw something that looked like a story about him trying to use the oven and causing a fire or something like that...
He was famous for NOT being able to cook. He caught the oven on fire, trying to cook something and it was not his shoes. He loved expensive designer shoes and for some reason, kept them in the oven. Maybe it kept mice from nibbling on them? I dunno. Alex, we miss you! :rainbowflower

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
He was famous for NOT being able to cook. He caught the oven on fire, trying to cook something and it was not his shoes. He loved expensive designer shoes and for some reason, kept them in the oven. Maybe it kept mice from nibbling on them? I dunno. Alex, we miss you! :rainbowflower
He also alluded to giving friends food poisoning on more than one occasion.

Latest posts