OH MY GOSH! <gag>..... <wretch>

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Eat bugs? Yup, I've done it, too. Came home really hungry one day and poured a bowl of cereal, poured the milk, and started chomping away. After a dozen gulps, I slowed down to enjoy the cereal. That's when I spotted the horde of tiny red ants doing the Australian crawl in my bowl. Didn't feel a bit like finishing breakfast and haven't eaten that kind of cereal in the past 50 years.

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got a drink once that had a roach in it. i'm not particularly squeamish - but I really thought I was going to hurl. NEVER went back there. to this day, I always look in my drink cup before drinking any.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ive certainly eaten bugs though not on purpose that I can think of. Ants on overripe blackberries for sure. I hate to think how many gnats Ive swallowed either riding a bike or just walking around. I often pick a ripe plum and pop it whole in my mouth. Occasionally things hide in there.

Its gross when you think about it, but if you dont notice, no harm no foul.

Stony, Im always nice to people working in restaurants and fast food places. I just cant understand why a person would be rude to someone that is handling their food in private.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh no... I can usually handle it when I find a bug in my food...just so long as the whole bug is accounted for!! :sick

We ate at McDonald's today too since we were out and about for a Dr. appt. Not my favorite place to eat... I'd rather have Wendy's if I have to grab something in a hurry, but DD talked me into it.

Latest posts