Oh no!! I almost ruined the punkin' pie!! :((

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Moxie',

Have your DH print that recipe for you.

A nice readable font ... small task for payment in pie ;).

digitS' leafing through the Loose-leafs Steve

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have my own printer Steve.... and I know how to use it ;)

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'll probably place the recipe label in the scanner...scan it as a jpg file......resize it.....crop off the extra...then print it. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can sympathize with your problem with the current trend to smaller and smaller print, @moxies_chickienuggets. I recently paid a bill for $6.45 only to get a call from the company asking why I didn't pay the rest of the 56.45 dollar bill. Their font made the 5 look way too much like a dollar sign to my aging eyes. Sheesh! I need the magnifying glass beside me on bill paying day from now on.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Once several years ago someone on BYC posted, if you hold 1 button down and tap another computer screen woulds magnify. My eyes where ok at time, now years later I wish I paid more attention to how.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Once several years ago someone on BYC posted, if you hold 1 button down and tap another computer screen woulds magnify. My eyes where ok at time, now years later I wish I paid more attention to how.
NyBoy!

Just hold down your "Ctrl" key and hit "+" ..!

You may notice that "+" is upper case. That means you have to hold down 2 keys, then hit "+." OKAY. So, you hold down "Ctrl" AND "Shift" with your pinky and ringfinger digitS' ... then, you hit "+" ... as many times as you'd like. Yeah!

Steve

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will find my recipe for all of you when the boys go home.Way better than anything you will ever eat. I use home grown pumpkin. I did find that this years pumpkins were not as flavorful as last years. Still good. I will write it in bold type.