OK, I Got the Dog

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
The vets around here aren't rich, either. Most of them treat farm animals, too, and, as NwMtGardener said, they have a lot of expenses to stay in business. They volunteer time and services to the Humane Society and other places. The internet has put a lot of businesses under, because just about anything is available to anyone. It's a changing world.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm curious too how he's doing with her. i'm sure he'll come out of his shell eventually. and having a dog around is also a deterrent when it comes to strangers coming around your yard. my dog certainly knows when other people are around but he's more apt to bark when something seems off or he is trying to warn us someone is coming to the door. other than that, for a corgi he is very quiet. (read too much when i was looking at the breed that they are constant barkers-he's not one of those at all).

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
She loves to be brushed; she doesn't mind her feet being touched; I haven't found any sensitive/touchy spots on her. We gave her a bath Saturday, and although she didn't enjoy it, she didn't fight it. DH held her collar while I did the washing and rinsing. I wish I could show you a picture. Maybe I can text one to someone, and they could post it...?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Have you signed up for any free online photo sites, like Photobucket? I can never upload any photos to any forums from my computer, so I upload to my Photobucket account. They provide 4 ways to post: http, email and IM, and one other. Once your photo is there, you click on the links and just paste it to your post. If you are not sure, you just clink (copy) and paste all 4, then edit out the links that don't work. Hope this helps! :cool:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe I will try that. It was very cumbersome, I think, to post a pic from my computer, and now the last time I loaded a bunch from my phone, they wouldn't go anywhere off the computer!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
So Lucky i had to do that to post a photo, would email or tx photo to member and they would posted it. I wish I was better I would offer.Good for your husband helping to bath is commitment, sounds like he is very slowly coming around, wouldn't be surpized if one day she becomes HIS dog.

Latest posts