OldGuy43 on Gloves

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
EWEUH! Thistle!!!! You just ruined the picture I had in my mind of you! :rolleyes:

Mary
Guess I shouldn't have revealed that...., but, you know, other than that I'm the very picture of ladylike decorum. I garden in my pearls and apron. Just like Mrs Cleaver....

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not a doubt in my mind about that, thistle! Too funny! I have had good gloves, bad gloves, cheap gloves, expensive gloves. Doesn't seem to matter- I loose them all! Now that is it March, the dirt that is usually ingrained in my fingerprints is finally gone!

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Collector said:
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/7254_gloves.jpg

These are my favorite gloves to wear. They fit snug so you can feel small weeds, nails, and all kinds of tiny things. I get them from Home depot 12 pairs for $10.00, i use them at work and at home, 2 bundles will last me a whole year most of the time. I like the color of these gloves they are easy to find after I take them off and walk away, So now I only spend about 25% of my time looking for my gloves LOL. I need to figure out something for wiping my nose though HMMM!
Yeah those are nice, but wiping your nose on latex is just so unsatisfying. :gig

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
OldGuy43 said:
Collector said:
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/7254_gloves.jpg

These are my favorite gloves to wear. They fit snug so you can feel small weeds, nails, and all kinds of tiny things. I get them from Home depot 12 pairs for $10.00, i use them at work and at home, 2 bundles will last me a whole year most of the time. I like the color of these gloves they are easy to find after I take them off and walk away, So now I only spend about 25% of my time looking for my gloves LOL. I need to figure out something for wiping my nose though HMMM!
Yeah those are nice, but wiping your nose on latex is just so unsatisfying. :gig
I never realized the disadvantages of these gloves till now LOL.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
OldGuy43, my favorite pair of gloves has that terrycloth insert, too. But, being the lady that I am, I refer to it as a nose "scratcher" lol. My gloves has a hole in one finger, so it has a duct tape bandaid on it. Now that is classy.;)

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
ninnymary said:
EWEUH! Thistle!!!! You just ruined the picture I had in my mind of you! :rolleyes:

Mary
Guess I shouldn't have revealed that...., but, you know, other than that I'm the very picture of ladylike decorum. I garden in my pearls and apron. Just like Mrs Cleaver....
Too late now. You know what they say,"Once it's posted anywhere on the internet it's there forever." :/

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
ninnymary said:

Mary
Well, I garden in my diamonds. Is that why my husband calls me Mary Stewart? ;)

Mary

Latest posts