Only a gardener would - -

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wade out to the garden through knee deep snow and stand there picturing in their mind flowers and lush vegetables all around them while planning where everything will go next Spring.

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Be happy when her husband gives her a bag of bat guano for Christmas! (True story!)

And I used to love seeing people's reaction when I would tell them that I was excited when my neighbor - who raised cows - would dump a load of s--- in my yard. :D

StupidBird

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Fastidioulsy mows twice a week with the bagger just to have clippings for mulch in the vegetables.

Steals bags of leaves curbside in random neighborhoods.

Goes garage saling just to find more tools and ask for cuttings.

Chickie2378

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Voluntarily eat dirt :lol:

pull carrot, wipe fast on pants, munch away

smileyfacecat

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Only a gardener would:
- see composting as an investment.
- attract bugs to their yard.
- chase a bunny out of their yard out of fear (...for their vegetables). I had to do this all season, and wound up feeling guilty about it later, They are just so quick and destructive to a patch of greens. :rolleyes: I can't win...

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Take the temperature of a rotting pile of vegetation to see if it's heating up at the center.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ok here is a good one for you. Pay a handyman double the amount of money of what you paid for the greenhouse to have him assemble it. YES! I really am! He will finish it tomorrow and I'm so disgusted with myself for not being able to do it myself!!! My million dollar plastic shoebox. :( I'll post pictures - maybe. :(

Chickie2378

Leafing Out
Reaction score
oh that stinks. but think of the great greenhouse at the end of the project! lucky you!

Latest posts