OPINION NEEDED--FAST!!!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
fun to mess with them when you know they are fraud
I kept writing to a fraud giving away a Freesian horse-I think all I needed to do was pay for delivery. We went back and forth-the horse was in Providence RI-a city-no horses there. I wrote and said I visited the address and there was not farm-""Is this some kind of trick I asked." Funny they stopped writing.

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know I am late responding here, but I usually don't trust it from Craigslist unless it's a local number calling or sending a text that sounds like what a human would actually text/asking questions. Too often I get these far out numbers from a different state trying to scam. I won't put down Craigslist though- it's a toss up between that and the local trade paper for good results selling stuff for us.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have bought 100s of items off CL over the years and never had a problem. I have never sold anything. I have placed ads to rehome clients dogs and have had people tring to scam me.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have been having some weird responses from craig's list ads that we have placed. Nothing bad has happened. The dog breeder where I got my dog had her computer hijacked. She sells fancy expensive pups once a year. She saw her PayPal account as they were trying to hack it-she had no control of her mouse and cursor. I think she was able to stop the theft. by shutting down the computer. This is a farmer type person that does a handful of jobs that keeps her lifestyle going. Her husband has serious health issues and someone almost stole a part of their income.
My husband is a math tutor He had a weird response about tutoring a kid who would be delivered in a limo...and it went on and on. We could not figure out how they planned to steal from us.. It had the African prince needed to send us lots of money ring to it.

Latest posts