secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't think I have anything but a few dollars in Paypal to spend. =/
Otherwise, I'd saw ship a boatload to me! :D

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am remodeling our kitchen. Saw a real nice paint swatch in a shade of very light orange that we thaught would be real nice. After the paint dried ... it was the color of CALF SCOURS YELLOW !!! :th A couple hours later I repainted it to a light coffey with lots of cream in it. ;)
The color that I painted is called Cafe Cream ( coffee milk ... mostly milk in a splash of coffee ). Now that the paint is dry ... The color that you see on the walls depends on the time of day, changes color every 15 minutes , sunshine or cloudy , chandelier light, etc. so it varies from all white, to slightly pink, to rich cream, to coffee milk. :ep Right now we have some sunlight peaking through overcast clouds so the color is a rich cream with pink overtones at the top of the walls to tannish at the floor. My wife likes the color changes, so I guess that it stays at least for now. :idunno

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I went to the mailbox yesterday and a gal that was walking her dog commented how pretty those orange lilies are by my mailbox. Thought about you, @Nyboy .
Another plus, they are not affected by dog pee. :D

IMG_2489.JPG

Latest posts