Over Night Temperatures

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's more like living under the lid of my Kenmore freezer!

Steve

I agree! I am so tired of it too. DD complained about the snow and lack of sunshine and somebody said she should move. :rantI know we live where it snows, but this is just getting old. I actually like looking at my about 2 feet wide patch of cement that had the snow melt off. I told the rabbits it is going to be okay and the sun will melt this soon, but not really by what the weather report says.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Saw pictures via web cam of the area where our cabin is. Tons of snow. Can't wait till we go up there weekend of President's weekend. The bad news is that the plow guy is charging double because of the amount of work to remove. Oh well, just part of living up there. Grandkids will have a blast and that makes it all worthwhile. :)

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Imma goin' out and try to remove some of the ice from the parking area in front of the house.

This will be instead of my nearly meaningless indoor exercise program during this time of the year.

Considering the wisdom with the air quality conditions this afternoon but with days of light snow in the forecast, maybe taking advantage of this 32° afternoon is the way to go. Koff!

Steve

Latest posts