Painting the Wrap- a- round porch

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
rabbits you need a few outside cats

Mister is outside. He used to kill so many birds that I got rid of my bird feeders, but something happened where he got scared of a neighbor and his dogs and he started sleeping all day in the house and prowling all night, and the birds are asleep. He is about 10-1/2 now.

Attachments

• Mister on mower.jpg
    Mister on mower.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 175

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat you can tell you where a art teacher, colors like Carol said very relaxing, Shade of blue works well. Rabbits Mister needs a young friend !! How big is he ? Looks like a giant in photo
Every time I paint it I use some form of blue. But I like to be able to tell that it's been painted so I always change the shade or value. I do not want to do all of that work and have it just look like I washed it down. I could never have someone else choose color of fabric for me. When I find the perfect one, nothing else will do.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat you can tell you where a art teacher, colors like Carol said very relaxing, Shade of blue works well. Rabbits Mister needs a young friend !! How big is he ? Looks like a giant in photo

I think he used to weigh 16 pounds and all muscle when young. Neighborhood is too dangerous to get another cat for outside. Mister was a stray born outside and DD and DS, CAN WE KEEP HIM happened. It took over a year before he would sleep in the house. He will not come to anybody but us and hides during the daytime if he goes outside.

Latest posts