Picked up a Gray and Buckskin~

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Those two saddles at the ranch where we loaded the horses were destroyed by neglect~not sure why anyone would toss them on the earth and leave them```

There's a lady close here~has about 5 saddles laying out`turned to junk, there are people who would love to have had them~something the likes of bob would do~makes you wonder~Just kidding~just pushing yer leg```

Attachments

• IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    446.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well now you got me thinking. How do you know when it's time to get rid of your saddle? Has anyone thought of a way to repurpose it?

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not to start an argument here but did you get them from the BLM? (Please, I want only Valleyranch to respond.) I know that in the past it was very hard to do.

Mary

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
When these horses are detailed~they'll clean up nice~like a custom car~just brushing them out will make a big difference```

Not to compare~but you can tell a well groomed dog to one no one cares about```Nyboy

some can be around horses for years and not know what a horse is~or around a person ,people and never know them~ you don't have to listen to them for long to know what I'm saying.

Richard

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Quote Mary: How many weeks of training will they require? Does it take long to find buyers?

She can ride them, from flat wild, in a day~it may, depending on the horse, take a week or weeks to have one for a newbe to ride~and experienced rider~sooner```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not to start an argument here but did you get them from the BLM? (Please, I want only Valleyranch to respond.) I know that in the past it was very hard to do.

Mary
No BLM be FOS~Private party~Lady over in Fernley~know a bit about horses~doesn't good care of them~well doesn't give them much time~ some people keep a horse like some keep a dog out back fenced in and feed them and water them~like their watering trough are like science projects~she keeps them full but never dumps and scrubs the bottom```

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice looking horses. Your daughters are very talented with horses. Do they just train them to ride or do they train them for events?

Latest posts