Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
@digitS' wrote: Like like birds! Excellent job at catching them for closeups. Personally, I used to find it impossible!

Steve, I am tempted to take the credit for the bird photos, but they are selfies, taken by the birds themselves. I used one of Ava's hair bands to fasten a #2 close up lens to the trail camera and let them take their own photos. You just have to learn to think outside the box. Hmm, perhaps a trip to the patent office is in order here. Order now and we will double your order, just pay separate shipping and handling. ;)

close up.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@digitS' wrote: Like like birds! Excellent job at catching them for closeups. Personally, I used to find it impossible!

Steve, I am tempted to take the credit for the bird photos, but they are selfies, taken by the birds themselves. I used one of Ava's hair bands to fasten a #2 close up lens to the trail camera and let them take their own photos. You just have to learn to think outside the box. Hmm, perhaps a trip to the patent office is in order here. Order now and we will double your order, just pay separate shipping and handling. ;)

View attachment 17038
You are a Genius :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, I am tempted to take the credit for the bird photos, but they are selfies
Hey!!

Well! Okay ...

I'm just posting here so you can see my new special "Caption contest winner" medal !

I may not be smart enough to have the birds to do my work for me but every once in awhile, even a blind hog can find an acorn ... I've got a pretty good relationship with compost microbes, too!

Steve ;)