Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Farmer Connie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Shot on phone cam right before our freeze the last couple days.
I like to call it "Roses in the Dark".
yippie chic.gif

20171206_195454.jpg

You might ask yourself, how does one find Roses in the Dark?
s0919.gif
I'll tell you. Walk through the backyard in search of the water valve to shut it off, so the hose won't burst overnight. Keep walking in the dark towards the general direction of the water shut off. When you become entangled in thorns and you rip up your flannel shirt and become entangled.. Congratulations! You have just found..
The Roses in the Dark".:hu
And since you have spent the last 5 minutes escaping your shirt like Houdini in the straight jacket bit, snap a pick off of something so beautiful but so dangerous at the same time.

1184853-bb596cc8d1a19b09758b3b88bab0b82a.jpg.gif

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Shot on phone cam right before our freeze the last couple days.
I like to call it "Roses in the Dark".View attachment 23522
View attachment 23520
You might ask yourself, how does one find Roses in the Dark?
I'll tell you. Walk through the backyard in search of the water valve to shut it off, so the hose won't burst overnight. Keep walking in the dark towards the general direction of the water shut off. When you become entangled in thorns and you rip up your flannel shirt and become entangled.. Congratulations! You have just found..
The Roses in the Dark".:hu
And since you have spent the last 5 minutes escaping your shirt like Houdini in the straight jacket bit, snap a pick off of something so beautiful but so dangerous at the same time.
Congrats @Farmer Connie for getting this week's POW!

Farmer Connie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't want to wear out my welcome and jam the thread but I am emptying out my micro SD card on my phone and had to share a couple more..

My "Florida Snowman". From our last visit to St. Augustine..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM FLORIDA!
676A2484.JPG

Latest posts